Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wal-Mart Trip

I did okay at Wal-Mart today. Sometime I need to go in there when I have hours to spend and just try to clean out some coupons! Today when I went to pay, I thought the amount sounded higher than it was supposed to be, but there were people behind me so I didn't want to sort it out. I got to the car, and figured it out. The McCormick seasoning was supposed to be 2/$1, but they rang up $.94 each! So, basically, my total should have been $2 less than it was. Buuuut...I didn't feel like going back in and dealing with it. Not as good a transaction as I thought it was going to be, but you win some, ya lose some. :o)


4 Pringles - $1 each - used (2) $1/2 = $.50 each
4 McCormick - $.94 each - used (2) $.25/2 = $.81 each (should have been $.37 each. ::sigh::)
2 Johnson & Johnson First Aid kits - $.97 each - used (2) $1/1 = FREE + .06 overage
2 Kotex (20 pk) liners - $1.00 - used (2) $1/1 = FREE
Total oop: $5.70

No comments:

Post a Comment