Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

Menu Plan Monday!

So this week, I'm going to try to stick with the menu in place. I'm a pretty moody eater (like.."I'm in the mood for...." or "I could really go for some...") so I often stray from the "gameplan".

Monday ~ Mozzarella Chicken (except I'm adding roasted red peppers too. and maybe a different sauce) & veggie (TBD)

Tuesday ~ Angel hair & roasted red pepper alfredo, garlic bread

Wednesday ~ Sweet & Sour chicken stir fry

Thursday ~ Kielbasa & Sauerkraut

Friday ~ Tuna melts on bagels, soup

Check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for more Menu Plan Monday ideas!!

2 comments:

  1. I do the same thing, we stray from the menu plan a lot. Usually it's just because I'm lazy and don't want to cook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to try the mozzeralla chicken! Let me know how it is!! You MUST try the rosemary penne!!! :)

    ReplyDelete