Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

Freebie (or close to it!) Friday

I did not do much grocery shopping or otherwise this week, but there were some promo's that I could not pass up! I did 3 transactions at 2 different grocery stores, but each one ended in getting a catalina (coupon) for $10 off your next purchase! Over 2 deals at Stop & Shop I spent $22.32 and had a $10 coupon left over to spend later. Here's what I got:

3 Crest Pro-Health toothpaste
2 Satin Care shave gel
4 Kids Crest toothpaste
4 Oral-B Stages toothbrush (kids)
2 Oral-B toothbrush (adult)
1 family size Herbal Essence shampoo
1 family size Herbal Essence conditioner
4 Lunchables
2 Brown-n-Serve sausages
Loaf of Italian bread

So today, I needed to get some things for Valentine's dinner and just some staples we needed. There was also a deal at Shaw's that I wanted to do, because it would give me another $10 catalina. I am SUPER happy about this grocery trip. I only spent $40.56!! and got the $10 off next purchase coupon that I will use next week when I go!

2 3Lb bags kitty food
1 box Keebler Club crackers
2 Betty Crocker Cake mix
2 Betty Crocker frosting
1 Jell-O No Bake cheesecake
2 Crystal Light
4 Betty Crocker Warm Delights
2 bottles soda
1 bottle Hunts ketchup
2 Over the Moon milk
1 bag Quaker ranch rice snacks
4 cans Del Monte diced tomatoes
2 Home Life fire starters (I'll explain that in a minute)
3 Pillsbury Grands
2 bags Kraft shredded cheese
1 wedge Parmesan cheese
bunch of asparagus
14 Yoplait yogurt
1.5 Lbs. scallops

The thing with the HomeLife fire starters is this: Shaw's periodically puts out a store coupon booklet. These are good because you can stack these coupons with MF (manufacturer's) coupons. Anyway, when I see these books, I grab like 4-5. This time around, there is a coupon in it for $3 off the fire starters. Any of them. Well, the ones I bought cost..... $.59!!! So, for spending $1.18 on these and using the $3/1 coupon gives me an extra $4.81 profit towards my grocery bill!! :o) YAY!

How did you do grocery shopping this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment